Glastonbury, CT 06033
PW Power Systems LLC (PWPS) is a group company of Mitsubishi Power. PWPS has leveraged the advanced technology of Pratt & Whitney®proven aircraft engines and uniquely applied it to complex power system solutions to become a leader in power generation.
PW Power Systems has more than 2,000 industrial gas turbines installed in over 50 countries worldwide and prides itself on being superior in the gas turbine repair and overhaul sector. The
PWPS aero-derivative gas turbine engine portfolio offers competitive, efficient, and flexible products that generate 30 to 140 MW of power. PW Power Systems is committed to providing high-quality solutions for the distributed energy market that increase energy productivity and reliability and deliver operational savings for its customers.
The Senior Analyst will perform procurement functions including initiating competitive quotations, issuing purchase orders, and managing delivery of orders in accordance with project builds.
- Responsible for reviewing requests for procurement and issuing the related RFQs and subsequent POs
- Independently perform complete analysis of customer requirements and supplier input to obtain the best possible procurement package relative to cost, schedule, and quantity
- Independently negotiate with suppliers and act as intermediary between internal customers and suppliers
- Drive process improvements with internal customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Reduce quality-related turn backs and compel improved performance from suppliers
- Monitor and maintain all open purchase orders; communicate status to internal customers
- Solicit purchase order status from suppliers
- Establish/sustain supplier relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills
- Experience and knowledge of Procurement processes and SAP
- Strong multi-tasking skills and team player
A.A./A.S. degree with minimum 5 years’ experience
B.A./B.S. degree with minimum 2 years’ experience