Glastonbury, CT 06033
PW Power Systems LLC (PWPS) is a group company of Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. PWPS has leveraged the advanced technology of Pratt & Whitney® proven aircraft engines and uniquely applied it to complex, power-system solutions to become a leader in the global energy market.
PWPS has more than 2,000 aero-derivative gas turbines installed in over 40 countries and prides itself on being superior in the gas turbine repair and overhaul sector. The PWPS gas turbine engine portfolio offers competitive, efficient, and flexible products that generate 30 to 140 MW of power. We value positioning partnerships with our customers and work collaboratively to create solutions that optimize energy productivity, reliability, and operational efficiency. Connect with us at www.pwps.com.
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for working with a controls engineering group to implement new graphical control schemes for human machine interface (HMI) computers. The preferred candidate will possess familiarity with one or more software programs such as, Schneider Electric Citect SCADA, OSIsoft, or Wonderware by AVEVA.
- Design and implement new or existing code for HMI systems
- Provide unique design solutions to an existing aftermarket fleet
- Participate in programming, development and testing of new products
- Support new equipment by providing online or in person support throughout the world
- Design history using HMI Graphic packages like, Schneider Electric Citect, Wonderware, or OSIsoft PI, software platforms.
- Familiarity with Woodward Governor, Allen Bradley, or Emerson Control Systems
- Self-starter, self-motivated individual that thrives in fast pace environment
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical components and schematics
- BSME, BSCE, BSEE or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years with process controls