Energy Services LLC (ES) is a group company of Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. Energy Services is a small Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) company that has gas turbine power plant installation experience worldwide. Energy Services is collocated with, shares many support and management functions with its sister company PW Power Systems (PWPS). PWPS has leveraged the advanced technology of Pratt & Whitney® proven aircraft engines and uniquely applied it to complex power system solutions to become a leader in power generation.
Energy Services has installed over 200 gas turbines in simple cycle, combined heat/power, and combined cycle worldwide. Energy Services prides itself on being thee integrator of the total customer solution for unique gas turbine power plant applications. Energy Services works very closely with PWPS and often times utilizes the PWPS equipment as the basis for the overall power plant designs.
- Accountable for coordinating all parties involved in a construction project
- Responsible for ensuring quality construction occurs according to schedule and within budget
- Developed construction organization and execution plans for proposals and projects
- Develop top level construction support manning requirements
- Support proposal preparation for power projects
- Construction cost estimation coordination for proposals and change orders
- Construction schedule preparation support
- Construction specification preparation and coordination
- Interface and coordinate with engineering department for design collaboration
- Interface and coordinate with EH&S for compliance
- Coordinate and implement construction QA/QC Program
- Construction bid package preparation support
- Construction contractor bid evaluation and selection
- Construction oversight coordination and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively at all levels
- Ability to coordinate and manage construction sub-contractors
- Awareness and understanding of key business drivers
- Ability to devise solutions to both to common and complex problems/challenges.
- Construction cost estimating
- Construction scheduling
- Ability to read construction drawings and technical documents
- OHSA/Equivalent safety qualifications/training
- Construction QA/QC experience
- Minimum B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent industrial experience.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Up to 25 – 40% travel domestic/international may be required